Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

jwh 18 review

Got my first batch of jwh 18 in a little incense pouch called serenety now. It had a good flavor, blueberry and it was a good high. I will never smoke swag again and lose any more jobs because of popping a whiz quiz. It's jwh all the way for me. They sell it in the smoke shop here for 40 bucks for 3 grams. Quite a deal as you only need to toke 3 or 4 times for a 2 hour blast. Can't beat it for anything. especially the clean urine part

6 comments:

  1. Serenity now is sold as incense. The guy at the smoke shop sold me a pipe to smoke it in. They had different flavors like grape, vanilla. The stuff just keeps on burning up when you set the pipe down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you could get jwh 18 from the designer and make your own smoke but I'm not really sure. I saw a youtube video where these russian stoners were making their own smoke and i think they put the jwh in everclear and heated it up, then they put oregano or whatever in and soaked it. they took it out and let it dry on a piece of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to synchronium and see for yourself what the masses are saying about this substance. that's jwh 18 toxicology synchronium

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend clicking on the spike 99 on the left. They sell serenety now and a bunch of others for about 50 bucks. Ship it direct to your mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. spike 99 serenity now herbal incense, spice, zombieland 2010 woodstock

    ReplyDelete
  6. go to intense herbs and check out their specials too

    ReplyDelete